Thursday, January 12, 2012

fancy S


This year from Christmas I didn't paint any pictures. This is a first! When we first got married I would start in October painting for Christmas. Life has changed. I have a tiny bit more money and now absolutely no time. That might be an exaggeration, but there is very little time. 

I included this "S" with a set of frames for our family's gift exchange. I also included a copy of the letter "C" done in the same style since that covered all the last names of the people who were there. It was a hit and kinda fun to have people say nice things about my work.

Oh the days of having hours and hours to do nothing but doodle working third shift at the hospital are long gone. Calm down, I wasn't neglecting patients. I just worked the front desk on a pediatric unit.

No comments: