Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mod Podge Dry Erase Board

 As I was making my "to do" list for the day I thought of something. It would be so nice to mod podge scrapbook paper to this ugly board and make it pretty. Then looking at the long list of things to clean I decided it would be more fun to do a craft then do all my "to do's." 


Simple. 
All you do is:
1. apply mod podge to the board 
2. slap on the paper
3. run a credit card over it to squeeze out bubbles and excess glue
4. trim with exacto knife once it is dry
And TA DA!


Now on to the rest of my "to do's." I didn't list all the things that needed to be done around this house. It would scare you. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.ReMARKable dry erase board