Friday, November 18, 2011

Dinning Room Part 5: the finishing touches

 All DONE!!! Napkins and candles from World Market. Candle holders and China from our wedding. Yes people, I did use it and LOVED that I had it. Hurricane candle holders from T J Max. The paintings I did in 2007. It amazed me how the colors matched today. I guess I have a palate and stick with it. Napkin rings and mirror at Old Tyme Pottery. All in all it didn't cost as much as I thought to complete the dinning room. Now our home feels complete. At least down stairs.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

So fancy!

Ash said...

Miss Whitney - your dining room ceiling is fabulous! It was worth all the many hours of design and painting. It looks incredible. I'm glad it will last for many years to come. I'm sending you love, Christine Anderson (Ashley's mom)