Wednesday, September 28, 2011

#1 Client; Firehouse and African Murals

It all started with the most adorable twin boys you have ever seen. Their mom wanted something special to go on their playroom walls. Something different. Thanks to the twin's aunt, who knew my husband, my name was suggested and that's where it all began.



 Then it was time for the boys to graduate from their cribs to big boy beds. 



 Each twin had to have their own stool to match their nautical bathroom. It's all about time management. Get both kids brushing at the same time and the night time routine goes much faster! Or maybe have twin sink stools is just way too cute not to do!
This is in their baby brother's room. I painted really sweet frogs on the wall of the nursery a few years ago (I will post a before and after when the trucks are complete). But something all baby boys do, they grow up... To complete the room with his new big boy bed we needed to add some trucks. Although the frogs were  adorable, it was really awesome to hear the excitement from little brother when he saw the truck on his wall. I love it when I please the parents, but making the kids happy- AWESOME feeling!

2 comments:

Ash said...

Oh Whitney - I love the jungle and the fire truck murals the best. I have LOVED seeing your art and reading your musings. You are a gem. With love, Christine Anderson, Ashley's mom

Ash said...

Oh Whitney - I love the jungle and the fire truck murals the best. I have LOVED seeing your art and reading your musings. You are a gem. With love, Christine Anderson, Ashley's mom