Friday, October 7, 2011

My New Favorite Bow and a Onesie Dress

I LOVE THIS BOW!!! 
I think I will have to make a million more. In every color. For every girl I know. Okay, that is a bit much. This is probably the most time consuming bow that I have made. Well, one that I will continue to make.
 I just think it is so sweet. 

 And here is a onesie dress that I made for my niece. Of course it is being modeled by someone slightly larger that happens to live at my house. If it was summer, I am not so sure that it would be going to my niece.... But I know that I can make more and that it won't fit my itty bitty girl by next summer.

Here is a link to my friend's blog. She is kinda fantastic at re-purposing and all things sewing... Among other things. But it is a very easy to follow tutorial.

Sutton Grace: tutorial: onesie dress

I used this print and some coordinating fabric to make burp cloths and bibs already. And we are using all the materials for the shower! I can't wait to post pictures of all the things we are doing for it. But I don't want to spoil the shower just in case.
And here is the bow is polka dot pink.CUTE! I know right! So excited. 

Here is the link to make the bow:


No comments: