Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nursery Art: Forest Animals

This is a gift for a friend's nursery. These paintings were a bit out of the norm for me. I usually have bedding that I am matching. And a name to add... Well, this little guys is number four and he will be sharing a room with his sister for a while. I needed to find boy art, but no too boy. The older sister likes animals and so the search was on. 
Loved these images. But something was missing. The owl wasn't too bad, but the squirrel didn't seem complete at all. I looked up nursery quotes and found two that fit perfectly. 

 Sweet. And of course, heard it before. But it fit.
Then I saw this one! I couldn't have planned it better.
Now they seem happier to me. The animals needed a purpose I suppose. A message to share. I hope the little man and his big sister like their new pictures.

No comments: