Monday, October 3, 2011

Big Truck Room

This is the big boy room for the family I mentioned previously. Love these little boys! Twin boys and a younger brother. This is the younger brother's new big boy room. 
I love this room. It already had the picture molding when the family moved in. When I saw the bedding that we would pull the images from, I immediately thought of doing the trucks around the top of the wall. And when the mom said that she was thinking the same thing... that was that and I got to work.
This is the wall you see when you enter the room. The mom and I agreed that the dump truck was the favorite and should be the focal point of the mural. 
She wanted big and clunky trucks. And even though my son isn't a truck man, I had a great time with these little images. I didn't have to worry about making them exact replicas, just fun ideas of the actual trucks. It  was great!

The bedding only had four truck, so I snatched these images from a book that the family had. I felt the cement mixer fit right in with the construction trucks. However, I know that the John Deer is a farm truck, but how adorable is he? So cute. Who doesn't love green and yellow! He is a classic.
It is a great compliment to have someone ask me to return time and time again. It's neat to have a body of work in someone's home.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

They are so cute! You are very talented!